I write compelling content for national brands with subjects spanning from customer centricity to software platforms to advice on raising a tweenager.
Zendesk is a $598 million customer relationship management (CRM) software company headquartered in San Francisco. But forget the jargon. We help our customers create better relationships with their customers.
- “What is change management?” – blog
- “Why your business needs a change management plan” – blog
- “How digital customer engagement can boost your business” – blog
- “3 ways retails can prepare for the road ahead” – feature
- “Business isn’t only about commerce, it’s also about community” – feature
- “Getting started with Sunshine” – software ebook
- “5 ways to use a CRM to boost your business” – blog
- “7 tips for building a customer centric business” – blog
- “12 big reasons customer service training matters” – blog
- “Why to consider customer service automation” – blog
- “7 questions every business should ask when looking for a CRM” – blog
- “How to hire and manage your customer support team” – blog
- “What is customer experience?” – blog
Wonderschool was named one of the world’s 10 most innovative companies in education by Fast Company. Their mission is to ensure every child has access to early education that helps them realize their potential.
American Girl is a premium doll and lifestyle brand owned by the Fortune 500 toy giant Mattel. I was a Senior Copywriter and Copy Manager with American Girl for more than 10 years, where I worked on consumer catalogues, product descriptions, blog posts, and retail environments.
- “Ask the Expert: Dr. Amanda Cox on Understanding Food Allergies and Intolerances”
- “Which One Will Your Girl Love Most?”
- “Top Tips for Back to School”
- “Grow your own pizza”
- “Spring Break Travel Tips”
- “12 ways to ask ‘How was your day?’ without asking”
- “12 tips on packing for summer camp”
- “Creating Holiday Magic”
- “Character Counts: Why Kit Matters”
American Family Insurance
American Family Insurance is a Fortune 300 company headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.
- “Terri Powell Combines Love of Horses With Customer Care”
- “Sarah Suardi Pursues Her Dream of Performance”
- “Felica Turner-Walton Helps Others Heal After Loss”
- “Tools to Help You Budget”
- “Best Apps for Budgeting”
- “Best Work from Home Jobs”
- “How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt”
- “A Guide to Consolidating Student Loans”