Here is a taste of my journalistic work. I write articles for nationally recognized news sources like Eat This, Not That! and Fodors Travel, alumni magazines, regional publications and more.
Eat This, Not That!
Eat This, Not That! is a national media outlet that gives readers expert tips in health, nutrition, food trends and healthy living. Each article includes advice backed by clinical research and medical experts.
- “27 Ways We All Got A Lot Less Healthy During the 2010s”
- “The Dangers of Oversleeping This Winter”
- “The Year’s Biggest Health Headlines”
- “21 Things You Should Never Do in Winter”
- “Cures for Every Cold Symptom, According to Doctors”
- “15 Ways Your House Mold Is Making You Sick”
- “20 Cold and Flu Remedies, According to Medical Experts”
- Things You Should Never Do When Someone Has A Seizure”
- “What You Really Need to Know About Epilepsy”
- “40 Ways You’re Treating Your Heart Wrong”
- “20 Facts That Will Change the Way You Wash Your Hands”
- “38 Ways to Live Healthy for As Long As Possible”
- “Things You Should Never Do When Someone Has a Seizure”
Fodors Travel has been national go-to source for travel advice for more than 80 years.
On Wisconsin Magazine
On Wisconsin Magazine is the official alumni publication of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
ISTHMUS is a regional print and digital newspaper for the Madison, Wisconsin reader. It brings a local perspective to national trends and showcases the happenings of the city.
BRAVA Magazine is a regional print and digital magazine that focuses on women’s issues in Madison, Wisconsin.